Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Our New Home.

Shortly after Andy was deployed I decided it's time to stop moping around, get off my butt and support my husband! A fresh start was the thing I needed and thats exactly what I gave myself when I decided to move to Tennessee.

I packed up everything I could fit in my little Honda Accord, (including me and Jet of course) drove 10 hours straight and finally arrived in Mount Juliet. I stayed with my sister Sarah for two weeks until we could move into our new 2 bedroom apartment. The first day I was here I loved it. The weather was nice, the people were nice, the area was nice and the accents are awesome! The longer I'm here the more it feels like home. All brand new furniture helps too! ;)
We live right behind, well - everything! JcPenny, Old Navy, Ross, Target, Tjmaxx, Homegoods, Belk, A Childrens Place, Bath and Body Works, and Best Buy are only just a few of the stores walking distance from my door. There's also a movie theater, a billion restaurants, and 2 or 3 grocery stores. Oh and best of all, Sarah is only 10 minutes away!
Jet's new friends! I mean cousins... I mean "super heros".


Jet is having so much fun with his cousins! I'm so glad to be here and to be near my best-sister-friend! I love watching our babes play together and of course girls nights, lunch dates, and shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment