Monday, March 21, 2011

It's Been Awhile..

Andy is home!
It's been almost 2 full years of living without him and now we are finally together under the same roof!



Andy received his PCS orders to Fort Leavenworth, KS in October and I began the long and grueling process of a military move. After piles of paperwork and packing I got in the car and drove out to Kansas (making a quick stop in WI for Christmas) and moved into our new home.


Andy arrived here soon after. It was a long wait, but so worth it! Jet was a little shy at first, but he warmed up of course. Andy was given leave to get things situated at home before he went to work on post, so we took advantage and took a little trip back to IA and WI to see his family. He hadn't seen them for an entire year!




After our trip we were able to settle down and get used to this new life. That is until...


























...we found out I'M PREGNANT!





I guess 2 months was all it took. It was definatly a shock and there was some denial, but now we are so excited! And of course I'm hoping for a baby girl this time!



I'm so excited for Jet to be a big brother! At least once a day he will come up to me and point at my tummy and say "Oh BeeBeee".

God has truely blessed us.

2 comments:

  1. Yippee! Congrats, Elizabeth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats:) How exciting, will Andy be able to be home for this one or will he be getting deployed again?

    ReplyDelete